- Customer supplies a component or drawing
- Within 2 hours, Tek Pak responds with a quote which specifies the width, pitch and major pocket dimensions of the carrier tape.
- Within 24 hours, Tek Pak provides a CAD drawing to the customer for approval.
- When the customer signs and Faxes the approved CAD drawing back to Tek Pak, the clock starts to tick.
- Within 24 hours of customer approval, Tek Pak builds a production-level tool out of metal and produces two 22" reels of prototype carrier tape.
- Tek Pak air ships the prototypes to the customer. We prefer to use FedEx. Chicago area customers will have their products delivered by one of our trucks.